Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Montreal's Apple Store opening friday

Montreal's Apple Store, located at 1321 Ste-Catherine Ouest (just beside the Ogilvy), will open Friday at 5PM. After that the opening hours will be Mon.-Fri.: 9am - 9pm, Sat.: 9am - 5pm and Sun.: noon - 5pm.

Unfortunately, I'll be busy friday so I won't be able to be there for the opening. However, today I was going downtown to check the PO box and run a few errands, so I couldn't resist to go have a look:


Employees were busy putting the final touch to the store for friday's opening:


I was also surprised to discover that Montreal's policemen are not riding segways, but a kind of 3-wheel scooter. Cool:


Please excuse the bad pictures quality. I wasn't carrying my camera so I had to use my cellphone to take those pictures.

No comments: