Friday, October 02, 2009

Anime this Fall

With the summer anime series wrapping up, the new season's series are now starting and both anime bloggers and pro reviewers are talking about the shape of things to come.

If you are interested, you can check both the Random Curiosity's Fall 2009 Preview (my favourite blogger preview) and ANN's Fall 2009 Anime Preview Guide.

Personnally, I haven't watch much anime lately. I am too busy working (and maybe I am slowly losing interest; who knows). It's also that I haven't seen any anime lately that grabbed my attention like some shows did before (more recently: RideBack, Real Drive or, a little older series like The Daughter with Twenty Faces, Macross Frontier, Angel Heart, Claymore, Denno Coil, Emma, Ghost Hound, Moyashimon, Ookiku Furikabutte, Serei no Moribito). I am now reading more manga than I used to (it's convenient: I work in a public library), and I am not planning to follow any anime series this Fall.

No comments: