Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer Press Review (March-April-May)

If searching for and purchasing a new home was already quite an ordeal, moving into a new place when you have as much stuff as we have was a rather horrible experience! I've already talked a bit about it in a previous entry (in french) and in another focusing more on the reorganization of the office. There are still lots of works to do, but I am quite happy with the new place. Anyway, I am finally back on the blogosphere after five months of absence. During that time I have continued to read and bookmark news items that I found particularly interesting, but I was too busy to share them with you. I am now catching up and correcting this sorry omission...... (at least for the links that are still good; damn it!, newspapers, please keep your articles online at least a few months -- I am talking particularly to you, The Gazette!)

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture

iPad 2 !
Apple & other iPad news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International Politics
Health, home & garden
Humour
Local News & National Politics
Media, Culture & Society
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet

See also the “Suggested Links (Shared Items)” in the column on the right side

No comments: