Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Press Review (2012-11-27)

In the last couple of months I've been suffering from intermittent spell of dizziness. I'm not sure exactly what's causing this, but it is quite annoying (particularly this week-end). Strangely it strikes mostly when I am tired, after a long week of work, during my days off (as I am catching up on my sleep). Not much happened this week (however Apple FINALLY announced a date for the new iMacs! I'll soon have a REAL computer to work with -- whatever we say, a Mac-mini and an iPad can't do all the work of a desktop), but there was a lot of interesting stories in the news (I read a lot online this long week-end). As usual, I am sharing the links after the jump:

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple, apps and mobile devices news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Humour
Local News & National Politics
Media, Culture, & Society
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet

[ Traduire ]

No comments: