After picking up my media credentials, I rushed back home to grab a bite and my camera, then I quickly came back to the festival to watch the first Japanese movie — which had surprisingly popped up on the most recent schedule update.
The production crew (the usual team of producers, director and actor) was there to introduce their movie, but I unfortunately had camera troubles and couldn't record the whole presentation (maybe my older, cheaper, less advanced camera would have been better after all?).
The movie was quite interesting because of its subject, but I was rather disappointed by the rendering of the story and the production quality. It felt like a small budget movie while I am sure it was not. Anyway, you'll see my full comments on the movie as soon as I can transcribe my notes, polish the details and put it online (I have a busy schedule in the next few days — including an aunt funerals — so I cannot promise it will be quick).
In the meantimes, enjoy the festival while you can because, as you know, I fear it may well be the last!
- Le FFM lancé dans la confusion (Journal de Montréal)
- Le FFM en déficit en 2015 (La Presse)
- Bel accueil pour le film d'André Forcier en ouverture du FFM (Ici radio-Canada)
- Frustrations au FFM (Journal de Montréal)
- FFM jour 2: Sous le signe de l'incertitude (La Presse)
- FFM: deux visages de l'Italie (La Presse)
- Notre couverture du FFM (Le Devoir)
- Notre couverture du FFM (La Presse)
[ Traduire ]
Post a Comment