Thursday, May 27, 2010

Revue de Presse / Press Review (2010/05/27)

Another nice but insanely busy (and quite unseasonably hot) week. Not only this week was my birthday (getting so old now, BTW: thanks to all who wished me happy birthday) but I am also getting my iPad (a kind of self-gift)! I'll be a little more productive when I'm out of the safe-house (I'll missed it after moving, but I'll make a better one — however, for now, it is clean-up time!) and I'll be able to experiment on new ways to distribute contents. This week was as hellish as usual at work (or more: trying to organize a new work schedule provided excruciating mental pain; the boroughs are really nests of ineptitude!). News-wise, beside the iPad international launch, I noted the end of the Cannes Film Festival, more Gulf oil-spill drama and the end of most of the TV shows I was watching (it makes me sad, but it will also allow more time for the clean-up and for “working” on the iPad)! Here's some more:

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple & iPad news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International Politics
Health
Humour
Media, Culture & Society
Montreal & Local/National Politics
Real-estate
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet

See also the “Suggested Links (Shared Items)” in the column on the right side

No comments: