Friday, June 11, 2010

Revue de Presse / Press Review (2010/06/11)

Personnal update: After a warmer than normal May, we now have a cooler than normal June! Go figure! I am still busier than I would like and doesn't have time to do half the stuff I should do (like the appartment clean up, my digital publishing projects or the dozens articles I would like to write about the latest Valerian, its lame “anime” version, the iPad, my favourites apps, the rapidly expending ebooks market, etc.). In the meantimes, here's a sample of the news I've been reading on my iPad:

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple & iPad news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International Politics
Health, home & garden
Humour
Media, Culture & Society
Montreal & Local/National Politics
Real-estate
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet

See also the “Suggested Links (Shared Items)” in the column on the right side

No comments: