Friday, November 11, 2011

Weekly Press Review (2011/11/11)

Another busy week. All the stress at work is finally getting to me (both mentally and physically). I am feeling really tired and definitely need a few days of vacation. The Holidays will probably be even crazier with all the work to move out the books from the library, so I better get some rest before then. I also just got the flu shot so my entire body hurts. And there's a zillion things that I still have to do in the new house. The heater in the guest room started slightly leaking again; I don't know yet what I'll do with that... The Montreal book fair is coming later this week and I'll probably attend some workshops about children & YA literature just to keep my mind sharp. Finally, I really hate Google: not only they changed the interface of Blogger, but also of Reader, not only making them more confusing but also eliminating the functions I was using to gather my links for this entry. That's why the Shared Items have not been updated in a while, so until I find an alternative solution (I'll investigate Digg, Google+ or others whenever I have time later this week) ALL my suggested links can be found bellow:

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple, apps and mobile devices news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International Politics
Health, home & garden
Humour

Local News & National Politics
Media, Culture, & Society
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet

No comments: