Sunday, January 25, 2009

Backlog

Sorry for not blogging lately. I finally got back my physical and mental strength after being repeatedly sick, but my bad luck struck again and I found myself on my back. I have no idea what caused it (shoveling? slipping on icy sidewalks? Bad sitting position?) but I had a terrible back pain that would not go away and I couldn't sit in front of the computer for more than a few minutes at a time (just enough to check emails and news).

The last week was particularly painful since I was working fulltime in a library, replacing someone on sick leave. Fortunately, I had to stand most of the day, so i was less bothered by the pain. I guess the exercice did me good (as well as a regular intake of pain-killer -- I felt like Dr House!) and I am now feeling a little better.

We found a loving home for our little refugee kitten Mitsy (he's so cute I had no doubt that someone would adopt him). I was hoping to place sweetpea in a pet shop, but it didn't work out. Therefore we are still looking for caring people to adopt our two refugee black cats.

No comments: