Monday, March 27, 2017

Blog update

My new beginning on Wordpress is now completed. From now on I will blog only there (but this version will continue to exist without any future update).

I have imported all the posts from Blogger to Wordpress. Now I only have to tweak each post (adjust the formatting, correct the categories & tags) and add the proper image links (which were previously screwed by Dropbox)… for all the 1300+ posts! Continue to bear with me because this will take a while…

I just hope that all my followers will continue to read me on Wordpress. I promise that once the reformatting issue is solved I'll write more and produce an improved and better blog!

So, please READ ME ON WORDPRESS !


(Adieu [sorry!] Blogger and damn you Dropbox!)

3 comments:

South Florida wrongful death lawyer said...

Nice to be visiting your blog once more

On the supplements said...

Nice to be visiting your blog once more

sports bazzar said...

Nicely crafted. There is so much to learn from this piece. You are a great help and I would surely try to follow all the learning. Chess Board