Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Otakuthon 2010

Like the previous years, I will be attending Otakuthon as a guest.

The convention will be held August 13-15 at the Palais des Congrès de Montréal (201, Viger Avenue West, near Métro Place d'Armes). Check the Otakuthon website for details.

I will be taking care of a couple of tables in the Exhibition Hall (opened Friday from 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm, Saturday from 10:30 am - 7:00 pm and Sunday from 10:30 am - 5:00 pm): one to promote the magazine Protoculture Addicts and another one where I'll be kicking off my Super Virtual Summer Garage Sale (as you know I will soon have to move out from a huge appartment into a smaller one, so I have to get rid of most of my stuff). Therefore there will be LOTS of anime & manga goodies to sell at VERY good price.

I am not planning any panel this year but come meet me in the Exhibition Hall and I'll gladly discuss with you!

I am also looking for a volunteer to help at the table. If you are interested please contact me.

No comments: