Saturday, June 30, 2012

Press Review (June)

I just can't believe that I am now fifty year-old! If I do feel the increased age, it's not really what's kept me from blogging in the last months, but the fact that I commute nearly three hours each day to get to work, which leave me completely drained (and sometimes even depressed). I fear I won't produce much as long as I will be stuck in this “commute-work-sleep” (or as we say in french “métro-boulot-dodo”) kind of groundhog-day loop. However, I had been still quietly reading news and stashing links to the most interesting stories for later use and posterity. I am still willing to share them with you after the jump:

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple, apps and mobile devices news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International Politics
Humour
Media, Culture, & Society
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet

[ Traduire ]

No comments: