Sunday, June 09, 2013

Press Review (2013-06-09)

After one of the most disastrous vacations in memory (cancellation of a trip, being sick most of the time and rainy weather all over) I had to return to work. A guy must win his bread after all. The end of May and early June was marked by a heat wave, followed again by unseasonably cold weather and more rain! Twelve degree celsius in June? No wonder my cold doesn't want to let go (although I am feeling better, I still have ears' problem). I've been busy reading... hopefully I'll have the energy and time to write about it. It was a quiet couple of weeks in the news and you'll find my collection of links after the jump:


Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple, apps and mobile devices news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International/U.S. Politics
Health, home & garden
Humour
Local News & National Politics
Media, Culture, & Society
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet
Union stuff & Montreal's libraries

[ Traduire ]

No comments: