Thursday, June 03, 2010

Revue de Presse / Press Review (2010/06/03)

Personnal update: I've had the iPad for nearly a week now and I should soon comment about it (if I can find some time). I am quite tired because I've lost some sleep (and gain stomac pain) over establishing my new work schedule [link in french] but it's all over now. As usual, I worried for nothing and I'll be working nearly full time for most of the summer (leaving me little time for the darn clean up and the zillion other stuff I need/want to do -- and I still need to figure out how I will list the stuff I want to sell online...). On my days off, I'm so tired that I can barely do anything... Anyway, here's some of the news that got my attention this week (of course I was mostly preoccupied with iPad-related local news):

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple & iPad news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International Politics
Health
Humour
Media, Culture & Society
Montreal & Local/National Politics
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet

See also the “Suggested Links (Shared Items)” in the column on the right side

No comments: