Sunday, October 07, 2012

“Unshelved” marathon

I just finished catching up on a few months worth of my favourite web comics: Unshelved. This year they're celebrating their tenth anniversary and there's already eight annual compilations available. Oh, did I mentioned that it is the story of a dysfunctional library and its staff ? I just feel at home. (See previous reviews).

See my latest favourites strips after the jump:





And the best of all (which originally appeared on 1/23/2003):


Of course, there's also the illustrated “review” of the weekly Unshelved Book Club about Guy Delisle's Jerusalem: Chronicles from the Holy City (Drawn & Quarterly, 2012, ISBN: 9781770460713).

Don't forget to check more strips on the Unshelved website as well as their book store (but it's also available at Amazon .com & .ca, Indigo! and Powell's).

[ Traduire ]

No comments: