Friday, August 27, 2010

Revue de Presse / Press Review (2010/08/27)

Personal update: I've been feeling unwell for the last two weeks (first some disgestion problems and then some sort of cold), so I have not done much lately besides slaving for the libraries. I always feel completely exhausted after work. I guess I am worrying too much about my next working schedule and moving out of the apartment. The bright side is that if I don't get much work this fall it will leave me time to rest and to shop for a new house. But now with the Montreal World Film Festival I should be again quite busy (and tired) for a couple of weeks. I can't wait to have some real time off... Anyway, the world is still turning and there's always news to talk about:

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple & iPad news
Economy, Environment & International Politics
Film Festival
Health, home & garden
Media, Culture & Society
Montreal & Local/National Politics
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet

See also the “Suggested Links (Shared Items)” in the column on the right side

No comments: