Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekly Press Review (2011/10/30)

Another though week at work due to the excruciatingly slow computer system. I finally got a plumber to repair the heating system at home. It was about time since it is getting quite cold at night. I also spent the entire day friday walking around in the city of Outremont, enjoying the parks and looking at rich people's homes. It's nice to dream once in a while that you could be a millionaire. I think that's the first time in six months that I could really rest and enjoy a sunny (although a little chilly) day. Probably because it's the first time in a while that it's not raining on my day off. Here's a sample of the news I've read this week:

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple, apps and mobile devices news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International Politics
Health, home & garden
Humour
Local News & National Politics
Media, Culture, & Society
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet
See also the “Suggested Links (Shared Items)” in the column on the right side

No comments: