Friday, December 09, 2011

Weekly Press Review (2011/12/09)

Busy couple of weeks both at work (a few co-workers were either off on vacation or on sick-leave, so we were all scrambling around; we caught a dvd thief!) and at home (trying to finish preparing the house for winter but, as usual, there's not enough hours in a day). I got my work schedule for winter and I am doing a little more hours than in fall so I am quite happy with it. A surprising revelation makes my life feels like a soap-opera (and that's all I can say). The gray weather makes me feels tired and depressed... Reading the news (even on a binge) does nothing to improve the mood... (See the news links after the jump)

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple, apps and mobile devices news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International Politics
Health, home & garden
Humour
Local News & National Politics
Media, Culture, & Society
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet

No comments: