Saturday, March 25, 2017

A new beginning

I am in the process of switching my blog from Blogger to Wordpress. This will happen in three phases:

Learning :  during that phase not much will happen on the new site (clodjee.com) and I will continue to blog mostly here. I'll post on Wordpress only to experiment with the settings and features in order to learn how it all works.

Transfer : while I slowly transfer the whole blog to the new site I will probably continue to blog on both sites.

Finalized : when the transfer phase is completed I will blog only on Wordpress.

I have no idea how long each phase will take. Please bear with me for the duration of this process.

Thank you !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Earn Bitcoin, Altcoin, Dogecion, Dashcoin, Crypto Monetizing Web Sites: https://iphonedanparakazanmak.blogspot.com.tr/2017/11/earn-bitcoin-altcoin-dogecion-dashcoin.html