Saturday, October 02, 2010

Revue de Presse / Press Review (2010/10/02)

Personal update: It's been cold and rainy lately. I'm still tired and busy. I must say that I have accepted replacements in so many libraries that I've been working six days this week (and it will be the case for the next two weeks). I feel like an idiot. After that I should work a normal week for a while, just to take the time to rest (and dedicate myself to my others important projects). Meanwhile, I have accumulated many interesting news stories that I would like to share:

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple & iPad news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International Politics/News
Health, home & garden
Media, Culture & Society
Montreal & Local/National Politics/News
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet

See also the “Suggested Links (Shared Items)” in the column on the right side

No comments: