Sunday, October 17, 2010

Revue de Presse / Press Review (2010/10/17)

Personal update: What a marvelous week I had. First, my set-up to watch video crashed with my network drives, so I've lost a terabyte of data (hopefully eventually recoverable) and I had to replace my old Apple TV with a brand new Mac Mini. Then I am handcuffed and searched by police as the result of a miserable technological failure. On top of that I've worked six days for three weeks in a row, ending with a seven-day stretch, so a couple of days rest will be more than welcome. All this just to prove that nothing will keep me from reading the news:

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple & iPad news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International Politics/News
Health, home & garden
Media, Culture & Society
Montreal & Local/National Politics/News
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet

See also the “Suggested Links (Shared Items)” in the column on the right side

No comments: