Thursday, April 08, 2010

Revue de Presse / Press Review (2010/04/08)

I've so many things to think about lately that I feel my head will blow up! (BTW: I write this in english because I want to reach the largest part of the internet community; it is my prerogative: it my blog! Many of the links lead to news in french anyway...) Not much news this week and not much time for them anyway. Still lots of fuss about the iPad (and still no firm release date for Canada beside “end of April” or even a possibility to pre-orders) and Apple announced today the iPhone/Touch OS 4.

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International Politics
Media, Culture & Society
Montreal & Local/National Politics
Real-estate
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet

See also the “Suggested Links (Shared Items)” in the column on the right side

updated 2010/04/09

No comments: